1. From the Library website (https://www.american.edu/library/), click on Search Databases.
2. From the A-to-Z database list, enter Gartner in to the Search for Databases box.
3. You must access Gartner through your AU Portal. Click on the Gartner link and you will be prompted to sign in to the Portal.
4. Once you're in the AU Portal, you will find the link to Gartner under Technology in the menu on the left side of the page.
5. Click on Go to Gartner Research Portal, and you're (finally) in!
1. You may be able to access content from these news resources if you have a personal subscription. If not, you can access them through the Library website (https://www.american.edu/library/). First, click on Find Journals.
2. Enter the name of the publication you want to access in the Journal Search box. Then click on the title you want from the results list.
3. Some publications, including The Economist, are available in print and online through the Library. Click on Available Online (or scroll down to this option) if that is how you'd like to access this publication.
4. Click on "view full text" to access The Economist online.