SciFinder provides access to:
- CAplus (1907-present): contains more than 31 million patent and journal article references in bio-, organic, macromolecular, applied, physical, inorganic, and analytical chemistry that are updated daily. English language summaries translated from the scientific literature published in more than 50 different languages in more than 185 different countries.
- MEDLINE (1949-present): produced by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), has more than 18 million references that cover all areas in the field of biomedicine, including allergies, anatomy, biochemistry, biology, and biomedicine.
- Registry File Chemical compound information (structure, molecular weight, spectral information, etc.)
- CASREACT (1840-present): access precise, dependable, and timely information on synthetic organic research, including organometallics, total syntheses of natural products, and biotransformation reactions. Contains more than 19 million single- and multi-step reactions.
- CHEMCATS: information about commercially available chemicals and their worldwide suppliers. Contains more than 36 million commercially-available chemicals.
- CHEMLIST (1979-present): collection of thousands of chemical substances that are regulated in key markets across the globe. Contains regulatory information for more than 248,000 substances.
Explore the world's most comprehensive collection of published chemical research by author name, research topic, substance identifier, chemical structure, or chemical reaction.