Games and game play are increasingly becoming part of higher education conversations about the nature of human learning, as well as an area of serious scholarship in the sciences, social sciences, and humanities.
This guide provides information about:
- Library Exhibit on games & gaming currently on display;
- Background informaton on game history & theory;
- Core databases for finding articles about games;
- Books & Movies with games & gaming themes;
- Journals & Magazines focused on game studies; and
- Useful links for pursuing research in games & culture.